The past few weeks have been some of the craziest times I can remember in Kansas City. The Chiefs finally brought home the Super Bowl and the playoff run was absolute insanity. So what is a Chiefs fan to do on a Sunday now that football is over? We have compiled a list below to help get you through the off season.
- Watch the newly formed XFL and place a wager on how long until it folds.
- Start meditating in an effort to gain total bladder control so you can watch the whole rally next year.
- Take up parkour so you can manage to not fall out of a tree at the parade next year.
- Get a second job to make sure you can afford the ticket prices at Arrowhead next season.
- Make memes that troll our AFC West foes and other NFL teams.
- Start going to church and pray for the same result next season.
- Reconnect with your non football friends and ask them why they are so lame.
- On the Kansas side you rest up for a crazy March.
- Realize that Spring Training starts next week and not all is lost.
Feel free to add anything we’ve missed or what you plan to do in the comments.